Residential Property Owners Account Handler – City of London
Our client is a leading financial services provider based in the City of London, specialising in mortgage and insurance based solutions to a variety of clients including HNW and UHNW.
An opportunity has become available for an Account Handler to work within the Residential Property Owners Insurance Team. You will be responsible for retaining and growing the insurance book of Property Owners and Landlords Clients, utilising a panel of selected insurers.
- Minimum 12 months experience within property related insurance role.
- Would suit a “2nd Jobber” looking to develop a career within the insurance industry.
- Hard working, team player.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills – ability to deal with a wide range of clients.
Summary of Responsibilities/Duties
- Successful retention and growth of a book of Property Owners and Landlords Clients within a panel of selected insurers.
- Sending Policy Documentation to clients.
- Speaking to Clients and Responding to Client Queries via Phone and Email.
- Debt and Account management for own policies.
- Delegation and accountability of new clients lead by the New Business team.
- Processing Mid-Term Adjustments to policies.
- Chase the payment of premiums and dealing with accounts queries.
- Accountability of approximately 400 polices (35-40 per month) due for renewal each year.
- Claims Handling.
- Management of Internal Binder and Bordereaux.
- Premiums range from £200 - £5,000.
- Looking out for cross selling opportunities.
- Completing annual CPD requirements and drive own self development.