Business Development Manager – London
Our client has developed into one of the most respected mortgage and insurance brokers in the UK. The business in currently split into several different specialist departments including Mortgages (London and Country), Insurance, New Homes Finance, Later Life Finance, Agricultural Finance and Private Office, helping around 3,500 clients a year.
Due to significant growth in 2020, the business is now in search for an Experienced Business Development Manager to help support this exciting development strategy.
Your role as a Business Development Manager:
As a Business Development Manager you will support the Directors at their London Head Office as well as the growing broker team, as they seek to capitalise on the established introducer relationships within the business whilst growing further external introducer relationships.
Main Responsibilities as a BDM include:
- Develop new and existing introducer relationships both internally and external to the business
- Make regular, meaningful visits to key internal and external introducers across London
- Monitor, discuss and manage accordingly projected targets / expectations of both internal and external introducers
- Become an expert on the firm’s service proposition and brand values
- Plan and organise own workload, identifying and pursuing opportunities
- Develop and lead the internal and external marketing strategy with specialist support
- Keep abreast of market and competitors
- Organise and attend networking and business development events
To be considered for the role of Business Development Manager you will have relevant experience in estate agency sales, banking, lending or mortgage broking with a proven track record of successfully developing relationships as a BDM.
You will also need to possess exceptional communication and relationship management skills. You will need to be a personable and self-motivated with the drive to succeed and the ability to grow with the role.
Salary to £70k + Bonus + Benefits