HNW Mortgage Adviser – Richmond
Are you a positive, target driven and career orientated Mortgage Adviser?
Are you able to deal with HNW Clientele?
Will 2020 be the year that you make all those changes you’ve been thinking about?
About the role:
Due to planned expansion and growth, our client is now recruiting for an experienced Mortgage and Protection Consultant to manage renowned offices across Richmond. The Adviser must be able to work closely with Estate Agency staff and HNW Clientele.
The company provide specialist advice to clients regarding their property-based finance needs and can assist those with complex income structures and more unusual circumstances. They can utilise bridging, commercial, development and other structures within their solutions and, due to the nature of its clients, the company has developed relationships with private banks and lenders not available to many other firms. This is, of course, in addition to typical first charge mortgages from the high street and other specialist lenders.
Within this role you will be provided with:
- Customer leads from their branch network
- Progression and development opportunities
- Uncapped commission paid monthly and quality/loyalty bonuses
- Employee benefits including company car or car allowance, pension, life assurance and healthcare
The successful applicant must demonstrate that they have the following:
- CeMAP qualified
- Previous experience as a mortgage adviser
- Be able to demonstrate strong protection sales skills and knowledge
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Immaculately presented
- The ability to build relationships at all levels
Basic salary to £35k + Car allowance upto £5.7k + Pension, DIS, AXA Health Family cover (On top package), Personal Accident Cover, Life Assurance (4x salary) , Pension plus other Benefits.
A very generous commission and Bonus structure