Mortgage Administrator / Trainee Mortgage Broker – Central London
Up to £28k Basic + Bonus + Benefits
Continued growth has resulted in a fantastic opening for a sales orientated Trainee Mortgage Broker to join our client, a highly respected and professional mortgage brokerage in Central London.
This is great opportunity to learn about the mortgage industry from the ground up. You will be working closely with the Director, assisting with day to day duties including mortgage administration; preparation of client files; liaising with clients, solicitors, lenders etc.
As you establish yourself within the role, you will have the opportunity to assist with providing mortgage advice, attending client meetings, completing fact finds etc.
Applicants will need to be highly professional, being comfortable dealing with a wide range of clientele, including High Net Worth and UHNW individuals.
- Educated to a high level.
- Confident and outgoing.
- Hunger and ambition to succeed in a sales-driven environment.
- Be approachable, pro-active and eager to learn.
- Demonstrate effective and appropriate oral and written communication.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Be comfortable working on tasks alone or within small teams remotely.
The role would suit an individual who is working in a mortgage administration capacity that has an interest in progressing to become a Mortgage Broker. Alternatively, individuals from a structured sales environment would be considered (Recruitment Consultant, Sales Negotiator etc).