Business Development Manager (BDM) – Bridging Finance
Up to £60k Basic + Bonus + Benefits (Dependent on experience)
Post Covid, many things have changed particularly how we look at things and conduct business.
Are you a focused individual who is seeking an opportunity to work with a personable and motivated team of professionals?
Our client is an industry leading Lender that specialises with offering Bridging/Development Finance to the Intermediary community. They have an appetite to lend (With a competitive product range) and have ambitious growth plans throughout 2020 and beyond.
The company has a highly successful track record and is now looking to take on an experienced Business Development Manager to help them manage and grow their intermediary relations across Southern England
This is a great opportunity to work with an exceptional team of industry professionals with the ability to add value to their growth strategy.
- Proven business development experience within Bridging Finance intermediary sales is essential.
- You must be able to articulate and quantify the types of cases you have worked on
- Ability to manage existing relationships and to Identify further introducers
- Organise and manage the process of all finance deals to ensure suitability of security and recommending appropriate terms
- Educated to degree level preferred but not essential.
- Well-presented, Motivated, ambitious and a self-starter
- Highly organised, dedicated and reliable.
- Sales driven – proven track record of achieving results