Paraplanner – West London
Our Client are a value led organisation that prides themselves on providing lasting professional Wealth advice and guidance to career professionals in Banking, Consulting, and Law. The team is constructed of experienced individuals who have been in similar work environments which allow them to have an understanding and holistic approach to their advice services.
They are now seeking an experienced Paraplanner to be a part of their team as they look to grow their business further.
You must have experience of working as a Paraplanner for at least 2 years (With exposure to ISA’s, Investments, Pensions).
Ideally FPC 1, 2, 3 qualified (Financial Planning Certificate) and willing to complete further qualifications.
You will be seeking to work in a small yet lucrative business with the ability to have significant impact on the growth prospects. You will be able to work largely autonomously and in time, you will be encouraged to build your own client bank and actively promote the firm amongst your own professional introducer network.
- Assist the main financial planner in working with all clients.
- Attend all meetings with the financial planner and write up meeting notes and initiate any follow-up work resulting.
- Responsible for entering the client actions into whichever platform or investment provider we use accurately and without mistakes.
- Completing the suitability reports for each client.
- Building cashflow planning reports for each client.
- Undertaking pre-review work with clients.
- To work closely with the client support team and administrators to ensure seamless service for each client.
- Ensuring that each client case is ready for compliance approval and work to follow up to ensure all documentation is in place.
- You will think strategically about our processes and be happy to suggest improvements for a more efficient and/or better outcome.
- Up to £35k basic salary plus discretionary bonus based on performance
- A flexible working environment that can be tailored to be suit you.
- Support and encouragement to achieve your qualifications
- Training and support with our client engagement process which starts with marketing and goes through the entire client sales process.