Mortgage & Protection Adviser – Ipswich (Kesgrave, Woodbridge, Felixstowe)
Have you recently been furloughed and/or looking to take that next step in your career?
Would you like to join an organisation who values its people, has genuine growth opportunities and a generous employed salary package?
Our client is a renown Financial Services organisation that has built a robust reputation over the years, providing both property and financial services to their clients across the UK.
- As an experienced Mortgage and Protection Adviser, we would expect you to be able to generate and maintain your own client relationships and business, maximise in-branch opportunities and thrive within a challenging yet stimulating environment
- The ability to engage with people from all walks of life, establishing their needs and wants. You can communicate effectively through email, phone, face to face and on videos for our social channels
- Collaborating with your peers within your branch to build relationships to assist in identifying opportunities for referrals
- Maintaining relationships through regular contact with vendors, buyers, and developers to capitalise on all opportunities whilst ensuring a high level of customer service and engagement is sustained
- Taking accountability for your KPIs through proactively seeking new opportunities whilst maintaining existing relationships
- There may be a requirement to work from home on occasion, so we are looking for you to be self-motivated and proactive
- Full CeMAP or industry equivalent
- Demonstrable track record of success and knowledge within Financial Services, specialising in mortgage and protection advice
- Excellent understanding of your local market movement, activities, and competitors
- A reputation for delivering outstanding customer service
- Enthusiasm to learn and continuously develop your knowledge and skills
- A hunger to earn. Driven to work smart and hard and reap the rewards from your dedication
What is on offer?
- Basic annual salary of up to £28k
- Company car or car allowance (£250 p/m)
- A guaranteed monthly bonus whilst you build your pipeline (Negotiable, up to 6 months)
- An uncapped tiered commission structure
- You can also earn additional bonuses for referrals to the following teams: Legal sign ups, Refer a landlord, Land and New Homes referral and sale and Homebuyer report referrals
- A Company laptop is provided with use of industry leading mortgage software
- Dedicated training and coaching to support your ongoing development from your Regional Manager and business support functions; Training Team, Compliance, Admin Department, and in-branch team
- Incentive trips to amazing locations such as Texas, New York, Bangkok, Austria, Abu Dhabi